Our main goal is the well-being of our patients and team members.
At Pet/CT Imaging of San Jose, the health and well-being of our patients and team members are our top priority. Our centers remain open to support you, and we are working together to reduce risk by following the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). As concerns grow regarding COVID-19, it is critical to minimize avoidable exposure. For that reason, we ask that you carefully consider the guidelines below before visiting our imaging centers.
In order to maintain a safe environment during your visit,
please follow these guidelines.
Reschedule your appointment if any of these conditions apply to you:
- Within the last 14 days, you have traveled to any of the locations identified by the CDC as a high-risk country.
- Within the last 14 days, you have been exposed to someone under investigation for or known to have the COVID-19 coronavirus.
- You are suspected or are known to have the COVID-19 coronavirus.
At this time, we are unable to perform exams for patients who are under CDC-recommended quarantines.
Limit the number of guests that you bring to your appointment.
We understand that it may be necessary for someone to accompany you to your appointment to support you. We ask that you bring only those who are necessary for your care and/or transportation to and from your appointment. If you rely on others for transportation, please ask that they remain outside of the imaging center so that we can minimize the number of visitors in our waiting rooms.
Please wash/sanitize your hands.
- We encourage you to wash your hands after checking into your appointment, using the proper technique as recommended by the CDC, explained below.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then throw used tissues in the trash.